"A Wombat's Hop To Poland" Zgorzelec by Russell_the_Wombat
Zgorzelec Travel Guide: 28 reviews and 80 photos
Our visit to Poland was even shorter than my 'stay' in Malaysia, it lasted less than half an hour. Anyway, I have been to Poland!
From Görlitz we did a short walk across the new Neiße bridge to the opposite bank of the river, to the town of Zgorzelec. Thanks to the EU this was as easy as can be - no one cared about us crossing the border.
Here Mommy and I are standing on the Polish side in front of the panorama of old Görlitz with the church of St Peter.
Thanks to Ingo for taking our photo!
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Zgorzelec Travel Guide
- Things to Do in Zgorzelec
- Transportation in Zgorzelec
- Warnings and Dangers in Zgorzelec
- See All...
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 7 5 3
- 0 Reviews
- 5,585 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Zgorzelec
- 0 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Zgorzelec?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zgorzelec
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 78 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Freiburg im Breisgau Intro, 74 photos, 9 travelogues
- Nürnberg Intro, 73 photos, 10 travelogues