"A Wombat in Palmse" Palmse by Russell_the_Wombat
Palmse Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 78 photos
Palmse is the best known and probably the most beautiful among the many manors in Lahemaa National Park. It was owned by a Baltic German noble family, von Pahlen. They had to abandon their property decades ago because of politics, wars and similar human dumbness. The place was neglected during the times of Soviet occupation but has in the meantime been restored to its former splendour.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Palmse Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Palmse Manor"
- "Pretty gardens........"
- "One of the best retored and fantastic manor houses"
- "Old Manor House"
- "Palmse, 11.05.2005"
- "A Wombat in Palmse"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palmse
- 0 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Palmse?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palmse
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues