"A Wombat in Altja" Altja by Russell_the_Wombat
Altja Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 54 photos
Altja is a village on the northern coast of Estonia, in Lahemaa National Park. It used to be a fishermen's village but nowadays its houses are mostly summer houses of families from Tallinn and elsewhere. People fish only for fun, not for business.
The coast here is very nordic and different from any other I have seen so far. The water is shallow and there are many round granite rocks on the beach and in the water. The sky showed dramatic clouds. Oh yes, we even got a shower of rain or two.
I think I am the first wombat who ever visited this place!
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Altja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Lovely old fishing village"
- "Altja: Clouds, Water, and Rocks"
- "A Wombat in Altja"
- See All...
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 8 9 7
- 0 Reviews
- 5,693 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Altja
- 0 Reviews
- 13 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Altja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Altja
Photos in AltjaSee All Photos (13)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues