"A Wombat In Sagadi Manor" Sagadi by Russell_the_Wombat
Sagadi Travel Guide: 5 reviews and 39 photos
Sagadi is a manor, almost a palace, on the edge of Lahemaa National Park. A noble family of German descendance used to live here. Politics forced them to leave decades ago. This must have been hard for them. Imagine being driven away from such a beautiful home.
The building has been beautifully restored. There is a hotel in one side wing, a little museum in the other. The main wing can be rented for events.
Thanks to Elisabeth for taking our photo! As you see, we enjoyed our visit a lot.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Sagadi Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sagadi Manor"
- "Sagadi Manor(mois)"
- "En passant........."
- "A Wombat In Sagadi Manor"
- See All...
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 9 4 0
- 0 Reviews
- 5,892 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Sagadi
- 0 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Sagadi?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sagadi
Photos in SagadiSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues