"A Wombat in Rostock" Rostock by Russell_the_Wombat
Rostock Travel Guide: 153 reviews and 470 photos
The town hall with its pink baroque facade is one of the best known buildings in Rostock.
The prettiest old town quarter is behind the town hall in an area which most visitors seem to miss, according to the empty streets. Exploring the side lanes is worthwhile.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Rostock Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Rostock - Resurrection of Hanseatic Glory"
- "The Pearl of the North - Hansestadt Rostock"
- "Rostock revisited"
- "Rostock, Germany"
- "sight seeing and shoe shopping....."
- "Rostock: Lovely Old Town"
- "Two nights in Rostock"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Rostock
- Hotels in Rostock
- Transportation in Rostock
- Nightlife in Rostock
- Restaurants in Rostock
- Shopping in Rostock
- Warnings and Dangers in Rostock
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Rostock
- 0 Reviews
- 50 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Rostock?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Rostock
Photos in RostockSee All Photos (50)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues