"A Wombat in Tübingen" Tübingen by Russell_the_Wombat
Tübingen Travel Guide: 75 reviews and 240 photos
Tübingen's old town with its narrow alleys and old houses is a fine playground for a wombat to explore.
They have even put up big toys in the streets!
I love such places where you find something new and fascinating behind every corner. The old town reminded us a lot of Mommy's dear old Marburg.
The finest view is the one from the opposite river bank. The old town was built on the slopes of a hill, with the castle on top. We visited in early November, and we were really lucky to catch a sunny day and find coloured leaves still on the trees.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Tübingen Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Medieval Academia"
- "Tübingen - colorful despite the rain"
- "Studying Abroad"
- "A Sunny Day in Tubingen"
- "One of the highlights in Baden-Württemberg"
- "A lively small town with a lot of young ppl"
- "Beautiful university town close to Stuttgart"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tübingen
- Hotels in Tübingen
- Transportation in Tübingen
- Restaurants in Tübingen
- Shopping in Tübingen
- Warnings and Dangers in Tübingen
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tübingen
- 0 Reviews
- 36 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tübingen?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tübingen
Photos in TübingenSee All Photos (36)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues