"Un wombat à Lauterbourg" Lauterbourg by Russell_the_Wombat
Lauterbourg Travel Guide: 14 reviews and 114 photos
French is easy hey! The wombat = le wombat...
Lauterbourg is on the very corner of France that is closest to our home. Getting there takes us about 45 minutes, including a change of trains in Wörth. We did not know much about the place and were curious what it's like - reason enough to go and visit.
We found a country town with some historical architecture, much prettier that we expected (although it can't compare to nearby Wissembourg).
Unfortunately the place suffers froma lot of car traffic. We really had to wait until we caught the main street as empty and quiet as in this photo.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Lauterbourg Travel Guide
“Never underestimate a wombat.”
- No VT rank yet.
- Forum Rank:
- 0 2 8 7 2
- 0 Reviews
- 5,693 Photos
- Add Friend
- Send Message
Badges & Stats in Lauterbourg
- 0 Reviews
- 39 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Lauterbourg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lauterbourg
Photos in LauterbourgSee All Photos (39)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues