"A Wombat in Würzburg" Würzburg by Russell_the_Wombat

Würzburg Travel Guide: 384 reviews and 1,277 photos

After the long winter, we're finally on tour again. Mommy attended a congress in Würzburg - as usal this meant long lonely days in the hotel room for me, a good chance to catch up with some extra sleep. But we took some time off to explore the city together.

My favourite activity in Würzburg was the climb up to Marienberg fortress. The walk was steep but the views were worth it. There is a trail through the vineyards that leads around the fortress so you enter from the back side. I found the fortress to be a fantastic playground for King Kong. We even experimented with some videos of me!

In the city there are roofs to climb, too. This here is the big palace that was built for the Bishops of Würzburg. I loved the gardens around it.

They say Würzburg is famous for its wines - however, I did not get to try any. **Grumble**

So this is a perfectly sober wombat on top of the Residenz!

• Last visit to Würzburg: Mar 2011
  • Intro Updated Apr 2, 2011

• Kimi_the_Bear's Profile Photo
    Mar 29, 2011 at 8:21 PM

Hey Russell, die im Schloss dachten sicherlich, ein Erdbeben schüttelt sie durcheinander, als Du ihnen aufs Dach gestiegen bist. Fürs Video brauchst Du noch Sound - Musik oder selbst singen und beim Wandern pfeifen ;-))) Kimi

Russell_the_Wombat

“Never underestimate a wombat.”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.

Badges & Stats in Würzburg

Have you been to Würzburg?

Latest Activity in Würzburg