"A Wombat in Annaberg (and Buchholz)" Annaberg-Buchholz by Russell_the_Wombat
Annaberg-Buchholz Travel Guide: 60 reviews and 389 photos
We spent almost a week in Annaberg in, as you see, very mixed weather conditions. In the main photo I am rather wet. But a true traveller does not stay in his burrow because of a bit of rain.
Annaberg-Buchholz consists of two old towns, Annaberg and Buchholz, which at some moment in history were united and formed the town of, yeah, you said it. Annaberg is the larger and more interesting part of the two.
The most famous sight of Annaberg is the church of St Anna - you can see the steeple with the green 'hat' in the background of both photos. Our temporary burrow was next to the church, very convenient.
The old town is rather hilly and outside the old town it is even hillier. I was glad for my seat in Mommy's bag and happily let her do the climbing.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Annaberg-Buchholz Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Annaberg-Buchholz in the Ore Mountains"
- "A Wombat in Annaberg (and Buchholz)"
- "Saxony, Germany."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Hotels in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Transportation in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Nightlife in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Restaurants in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Shopping in Annaberg-Buchholz
- Warnings and Dangers in Annaberg-Buchholz
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Annaberg-Buchholz
- 0 Reviews
- 29 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Annaberg-Buchholz?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Annaberg-Buchholz
Photos in Annaberg-BuchholzSee All Photos (29)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues