"A Wombat in Bretten" Bretten by Russell_the_Wombat
Bretten Travel Guide: 48 reviews and 202 photos
On this glorious sunny October day nothing kept us at home at our desk. After lunch we decided to do a little excursion to Bretten. The S-Bahn took us there in half an hour from Karlsruhe centre.
Bretten is not big but has a cute old town centre. We did not plan to visit any specific sights but strolled and explored and, as usual, took many photos.
I had a long discussion with Philipp Melanchthon, the most famous son of the town.
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Bretten Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Welcome to Bretten"
- "Jumping in Bretten"
- "Jumping in Bretten!"
- "A Wombat in Bretten"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bretten
- 0 Reviews
- 27 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Bretten?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bretten
Photos in BrettenSee All Photos (27)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 89 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 86 photos, 11 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues
- Vienna Intro, 77 photos, 11 travelogues
- Münster Intro, 75 photos, 11 travelogues
- Essen Intro, 75 photos, 9 travelogues