"A Wombat in Zwickau" Zwickau by Russell_the_Wombat
Zwickau Travel Guide: 71 reviews and 419 photos
Zwickau was on our way to the Ore Mountains. We had to change trains here anyway, so we decided to stay for a couple of hours. Mommy had been before but she did a quick walk of the city centre with me. We did not do much sightseeing in downtown Zwickau, though. Our focus was on teh Horch-Museum, a museum about a car factory that started here in Zwickau more than 100 years ago. Lots of old cars in there!
Russell_the_Wombat's Related Pages
Zwickau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Robert Schumann, cars and more"
- "Zwickau: Home to Trabant and Robert Schumann"
- "Spending an afternoon at the police station..."
- "Zwickau in Sachsen"
- "A Wombat in Zwickau"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Zwickau
- Hotels in Zwickau
- Transportation in Zwickau
- Nightlife in Zwickau
- Restaurants in Zwickau
- Warnings and Dangers in Zwickau
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Zwickau
- 0 Reviews
- 42 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Zwickau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Zwickau
Photos in ZwickauSee All Photos (42)
Top 10 Pages
- Berlin Intro, 118 photos, 15 travelogues
- Wroclaw Intro, 111 photos, 16 travelogues
- Baden-Baden Intro, 98 photos, 13 travelogues
- Schwetzingen Intro, 97 photos, 14 travelogues
- Stuttgart Intro, 94 photos, 13 travelogues
- Karlsruhe Intro, 94 photos, 12 travelogues
- Basel Intro, 89 photos, 12 travelogues
- Würzburg Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Hanau am Main Intro, 83 photos, 10 travelogues
- Chemnitz Intro, 78 photos, 11 travelogues