"Justice to France" France by acommon1
France Travel Guide: 57,863 reviews and 156,550 photos
This city is where Kings were crowned. If I recall from Charlemane to many many others, Riems served France well. Just a little North East of Paris. Very easy to drive to. Trust me you'll enjoy the place.
My pent could never give justice to such a place as Paris.
The Seine bends.
I often asked the river, so what have to say.
So, share what have thou seen.
Enlighten my soul as to what you know.
And, the River Seine hardly notices I on its banks as it rolls on.
For I have once heard of much lore of all the good and bad long gone.
The River Seine moves peacefully thru my Paris that welcomed a portion of my heritage when my country abherred it.
Never absolved from grief.
But, yea, opened your arms to many whom took your clue of true liberty and freedom's brief.
acommon1 man's journey.
So many die.
Just so that, today, you could ride.
Do take time.
Remember those whom went and stayed with a honorable salute of song and wine.
For they exited trenches to unbelieveable color of horror and darkness even in lights.
Even many a nights.
They pressed one for what you might have forgetten today are your RIGHTS.
Read of the Lost Generation.
Waves and waves of humans march forward with yester years tactics.
Dropping to another years technology painful sensation.
It was done for you.
Now, we should do are part to uphold liberty and justice anew.
On July 16, 1916, Gen. Haig and Gen. Rawlinson ill prepared forces bravely stormed forward into an flames and biting steel. This day, the United Kingdom suffered approx. 60,000 casualties (of which over 25,000 died). This is like a mid-size suburb's males disappearing in a single day. From July thru Nov., this portion of the Western Front churned up a number of men. Thus, this is where the Brits came up with the "Lost Generation".
acommon1 man's journey for truth
- Pros:Major airport, Easy to drive, Great countryside, Safe, Diversity, Cordial citizens
- Cons:Old, expensive, locals difficult to mingle with but still cordial
- In a nutshell:Love it! I felt at home.
Common sense Acommon Travel rules as to where ever you go. #1. Don't go where you shouldn't go. #2. Follow the rule of... more travel advice
France's Metro system happens to be one of the Best. Color coded directions. Easy transfers without the additional cost. more travel advice
acommon1's Related Pages
France Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL FRANCE !!!"
- "La France"
- "France - a place for many adventures"
- "France 2002 & 1995"
- "LA BELLE FRANCE"
- See All...
- Things to Do in France
- Hotels in France
- Transportation in France
- Nightlife in France
- Restaurants in France
- Shopping in France
- Warnings and Dangers in France
- See All...
Badges & Stats in France
- 5 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to France?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in France
Top 10 Pages
- Bulgaria Intro, 6 reviews, 14 photos
- South Korea Intro, 6 reviews, 13 photos
- China Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- Singapore Intro, 4 reviews, 10 photos
- Illinois Intro, 3 reviews, 10 photos
- Chicago Intro, 2 reviews, 11 photos
- Indonesia Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Kasserine Intro, 2 reviews, 10 photos
- India Intro, 4 reviews, 7 photos
- Tunisia Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos
FriendsSee All Friends (8)
Top France hotels
- Paris Hotels
- 22160 Reviews - 53864 Photos
- Nice Hotels
- 1782 Reviews - 3912 Photos
- Lourdes Hotels
- 111 Reviews - 243 Photos
- Cannes Hotels
- 442 Reviews - 1100 Photos
- Avignon Hotels
- 414 Reviews - 1172 Photos
- Strasbourg Hotels
- 826 Reviews - 2339 Photos
- Villefranche-sur-Mer Hotels
- 94 Reviews - 239 Photos
- Marseille Hotels
- 768 Reviews - 1747 Photos
- Lille Hotels
- 357 Reviews - 848 Photos
- Caen Hotels
- 142 Reviews - 374 Photos
- Reims Hotels
- 275 Reviews - 826 Photos
- Rouen Hotels
- 430 Reviews - 1100 Photos
- Toulouse Hotels
- 544 Reviews - 1144 Photos
- Aix-en-Provence Hotels
- 331 Reviews - 711 Photos
- Colmar Hotels
- 259 Reviews - 807 Photos