"The Most Multi-cultural City in the World" Toronto by buzzz
Toronto Travel Guide: 4,304 reviews and 8,873 photos
According to our trusty busdriver Toronto has 141 different cultures and shares the above title with London. The difference being that everyone seems to get along in Toronto. It's a gorgeous city with lovely friendly people.
- Pros:Friendly, Lively Exciting and Beautiful
- Cons:I'm not living there
- In a nutshell:Toronto Eh!
We were lucky enough to be on Yonge Street on a Saturday when the Mounties were there. Every weekend through the summer... more travel advice
The last ferry doesn't leave Toronto Islands until after 11.30pm so stick around to see the lights come on across the... more travel advice
buzzz's Related Pages
Toronto Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "My Toronto - "Yours to Discover""
- "Close To Home"
- "Andre Rieu's Magic Hits Toronto"
- "TORONTO Canada"
- "Paul2001's Big T.O. Page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Toronto
- Hotels in Toronto
- Transportation in Toronto
- Nightlife in Toronto
- Restaurants in Toronto
- Shopping in Toronto
- Warnings and Dangers in Toronto
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Toronto
- 19 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 3 Forum posts
- 11 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Toronto?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Toronto
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 25 reviews, 18 photos
- Toronto Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Montreal Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Orlando Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Sedona Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues