"The Most Multi-cultural City in the World" Toronto by buzzz

Toronto Travel Guide: 4,314 reviews and 8,927 photos

According to our trusty busdriver Toronto has 141 different cultures and shares the above title with London. The difference being that everyone seems to get along in Toronto. It's a gorgeous city with lovely friendly people.

• Pros:Friendly, Lively Exciting and Beautiful
  • Cons:I'm not living there
  • In a nutshell:Toronto Eh!
  • Last visit to Toronto: Jul 2004
  • Intro Updated Aug 10, 2004

• Darby2's Profile Photo
    Dec 10, 2006 at 3:11 PM

I really enjoyed my recent trip to TO.....but it's way too big for me. :-))

• deecat's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2005 at 3:01 PM

What a delightful read! Your tour of Toronto was so informative. I love that "Shop-Dine-Tour Bus". Learned a new term, "Get on Shank's Pony" LOL Glass floor of CN tower would frighten me. Casa Loma Castle looks awesome. Great work.

• Waalewiener's Profile Photo
    May 21, 2005 at 6:17 AM

Julie this is a wonderful Toronto page ,last year I did pretty well what you did with a VT member ,and it was great Now if I could get Lori to like T O that would even be better I never knew about that D Decker bus tour ,thanks

• spgood301's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2005 at 10:51 AM

You're spot on about Toronto-what a great city

• keida84's Profile Photo
    Apr 22, 2005 at 8:34 AM

Julie, Thanks for stopping by my HP.Very nice Toronto pages, I'll be there in September. The tip about the bus is terrific! Kat

• doreenellen's Profile Photo
    Jan 19, 2005 at 7:29 AM

Lovely informative page, I wish we had had more time there on our recent visit. Great Photos, I stood on the glass floor too !

• Todd64's Profile Photo
    Dec 14, 2004 at 9:10 AM

I agree 100% with Jane: GR8 stuff here! I've SEEN that bus; never really knew what it was and I try the Eggs Benedict everywhere I go. Glad you all had a GR8 time. Thanx for the tour. :o)

• CdnJane's Profile Photo
    Sep 21, 2004 at 4:58 AM

Great comments and tips on Toronto. As a resident of Toronto, I learn about so many places, things to do, restaurants from VT visitors. Thank you for your tips!

• MURRA's Profile Photo
    Aug 30, 2004 at 10:06 AM

not everyone likes casa loma ,went there as child.pretty place

• mvtouring's Profile Photo
    Aug 11, 2004 at 5:57 AM

One of those places that I must still visit, but you have a great page on Toronto and thanks that we can share it with you

buzzz

“You'll never see the end of the road when you're travelling with me”

Badges & Stats in Toronto

Have you been to Toronto?

Latest Activity in Toronto