Bryce Canyon National Park Hotel Tips by buzzz
Bryce Canyon National Park Hotels: 592 reviews and 52 photos
We stayed at Best Western Ruby's Inn. It is just a few miles from the entrance to the Bryce Canyon Park. You may find cheaper accommodation but nowhere in the region beat this place for facilities and services.
We stayed in the Lakeview Lodges and this is the view of the lake the we enjoyed
We actually got a good deal as it was out of season and we only paid $69 plus tax a night
Unique Qualities: Ruby's General Store, located in the main lodge, sells food, clothes, gifts, Indian arts and crafts, photo supplies... the list goes on. There is also a one hour photo developing shop. Heated indoor swimming pool, indoor hot tub, outdoor hot tub, laundromat,post office,liquor store, beauty salon and Art Gallery.
There is a very nice restaurant, Cowboys buffet and Steak Room and also the Canyon Diner which is more of a burger joint.
Address: Highway 63, off Highway 12, Bryce.
Comparison: most expensive
Other Contact: www.rubysinn.com telephone: 435
More Reviews (11)
buzzz's Related Pages
Bryce Canyon National Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Land of Hoodoos and Queens"
- "Bryce Canyon – magic encounters with artist Earth"
- "Don't Think Thrice, Bryce is All Right!"
- "Hoodoo's-NOt Boo Hoo's"
- "Colourful and Weird Hoodoos at Bryce"
- "Bryce Canyon National Park"
- "Roundtrip USA : part 16 Bryce Canyon"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Hotels in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Transportation in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Nightlife in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Restaurants in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Shopping in Bryce Canyon National Park
- Warnings and Dangers in Bryce Canyon National Park
- See All...
Explore the World
- Neemrana Fort-Palace
- Disney's Davy Crockett Ranch - Parks tickets included
- Bretton Arms Country Inn
- Crowne Plaza Galleria Manila
- Intercontinental West Miami
- Citigate Sebel Sydney
- Toledo Amman Hotel
- Laguna Park 2
- Praia Ipanema Hotel
- The Royal Suites Yucatan by Palladium
- Harriman Motor Inn (132 Route 32.)
- Altens Skean Dhu Aberdeen
- Marquis Los Cabos
- Ramsees Hotel
Badges & Stats in Bryce Canyon National Park
- 12 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 35 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Bryce Canyon National Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bryce Canyon National Park
Read real reviews about Bryce Canyon National Park Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 25 reviews, 18 photos
- Toronto Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Montreal Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Orlando Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Sedona Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues