"Williams" Top 5 Page for this destination Williams by buzzz
Williams Travel Guide: 40 reviews and 155 photos
We stayed in Williams as a half way point to visit the Grand Canyon and Sedona as the lodgings in Williams worked out about half the cost of staying in either of those two locations. My first impression was that it looked kind of crummy. However, when we had dumped our stuff in the hotel room and gone out to look round I was pleasantly surprised. We had lots of fun looking round the shops and restaurants on Route 66.
Rods Steak House. We chose this place to eat because our son is called Rod and we thought that it may be a good omen. It... more travel advice
Visit the Route 66 gift shop. I bought some t shirts, mugs etc. as gifts and I recieved a free Route 66 2002 Calender.... more travel advice
buzzz's Related Pages
Williams Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- ""Gateway to the Grand Canyon", plus trails"
- "Back to the Past"
- "Williams - A Very Pleasant Surprise"
- "Basaic Williams Page"
- "A taste of Far West"
- "Good Stopping Place"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Williams
- Hotels in Williams
- Transportation in Williams
- Restaurants in Williams
- Warnings and Dangers in Williams
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Williams
- 4 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (6)
Have you been to Williams?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Williams
Photos in WilliamsSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Rome Intro, 19 reviews, 24 photos
- Las Vegas Intro, 25 reviews, 18 photos
- Toronto Intro, 19 reviews, 18 photos
- Montreal Intro, 17 reviews, 19 photos
- Venice Intro, 15 reviews, 17 photos
- Orlando Intro, 15 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florence Intro, 12 reviews, 17 photos
- Sedona Intro, 12 reviews, 15 photos, 1 travelogue
- Bryce Canyon National Park Intro, 12 reviews, 11 photos
- United Kingdom Intro, 11 reviews, 9 photos, 2 travelogues