"Fliess and Piller UNDER CONSTRUCTION" Fliess by lotharlerch
Fliess Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 3 photos
Tirol is one of the touristically most exploited regions in the world. Think that this tiny area has more touristic beds than the whole Greece - and most of these beds are - other than in Greece - filled in two seasons.
But still it is possible to find here quite untouched areas very close to touristic hot spots. It is often enough just to check more detailed maps (1 : 200000) for smaller sideroads, less known names and without funiculars or skilifts. If you identify such a place just go and see it - you will probably not be disappointed.
The area I want to introduce here is between the lowest part of the Pitztal valley near Wenns and the Upper Inn Valley between Landeck and Prutz. Both areas are connected by the Piller Sattel, a pass about 1500 m above sea level between the villages Piller and Fliess.
- Pros:Still off the beaten path and rather untouched
- Cons:dont know any
lotharlerch's Related Pages
Fliess Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Fliess
- 2 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Fliess?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Fliess
Photos in FliessSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chernivtsi Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fucking Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Samarkand Intro, 11 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bukhara Intro, 16 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tashkent Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lviv Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Feichten Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues