Besalú Hotel Tips by lotharlerch Top 5 Page for this destination
Besalú Hotels: 2 reviews and 1 photos
We arrived in Besalu around 9 PM with the intention to stay here overnight and to see the town next day. Coming the road from the Costa Brava the first building at the right is a hotel, looking quite nicely from outside but it was closed. it was of course clear off-season. So we tried to find an other one. We moved along the main street but all was entirely dead and not even anybody around I could ask. Staying on the main street for about a quarter of an hour we could not see anybody outside - and we saw no bar or anything like that to ask there. So we changed our plan and headed to Olot, only 17 km away on a fast road where we found a good hotel and we came back next morning to see Besalú.
More Reviews (5)
lotharlerch's Related Pages
Besalú Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Besalú, Ciutat Comtal"
- "Small town with nice architecture"
- "Medieval Charm near the Costa Brava"
- "Stunningly Medieval Besalu"
- "Besalu - UNDER CONSTRUCTION"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Besalú
- Hotels in Besalú
- Transportation in Besalú
- Restaurants in Besalú
- Warnings and Dangers in Besalú
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Besalú
- 6 Reviews
- 12 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 3 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Besalú?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Besalú
Photos in BesalúSee All Photos (12)
Read real reviews about Besalú Hotels!
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chernivtsi Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fucking Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Samarkand Intro, 11 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bukhara Intro, 16 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tashkent Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lviv Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Feichten Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues