"LUND, the most charming place to study in Sweden" Top 5 Page for this destination Lund by lotharlerch
Lund Travel Guide: 96 reviews and 191 photos
This tiny town (about 100.000 residents) is totally dominated by its university, the biggest one in Sweden, virtually every third inhabitant of Lund is studying here. That means a very specific and interesting atmosphere, quite different to the most one is used to associate with Sweden. Yes, it is also situated in thesouthernmost part of Sweden, the climate is mild and the territory was Danish for centuries and now Denmark is just a short train ride over the Öresund bridge away.
- Pros:Charming town, good atmosphere.
- In a nutshell:I really regret that I did not study here.
The University covers a wide area stretching north from the Domkyrka It is one of the most important universities in... more travel advice
See Lund with Lundagard, the Domkyrka (Cathedral) and the area of the University The unique atmosphere of this fine... more travel advice
lotharlerch's Related Pages
Lund Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Small, but enjoyable!"
- "Lund, den lilla storstaden"
- "Student life and history"
- "LUND, the most charming place to study in Sweden"
- "Lovely Lund"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Lund
- Hotels in Lund
- Transportation in Lund
- Nightlife in Lund
- Restaurants in Lund
- Shopping in Lund
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Lund
- 6 Reviews
- 11 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 18 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (23)
Have you been to Lund?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Lund
- Posted in Travel Albufeira Forum "Re: Places to go in the Hire Car?"
- Commented on one of PetraTravels's Lund travel pages
- Wrote a Review An economic option in Lund Hotels
- created a Lund Travel Page "LUND, the most charming place to study in Sweden"
- Uploaded a Photo to "LUND, the most charming place to study in Sweden"
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Chernivtsi Intro, 26 reviews, 68 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Fucking Intro, 25 reviews, 56 photos, 2 travelogues
- Samarkand Intro, 11 reviews, 65 photos, 5 travelogues
- Bukhara Intro, 16 reviews, 51 photos, 3 travelogues
- Costa Rica Intro, 18 reviews, 42 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tashkent Intro, 13 reviews, 41 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lviv Intro, 19 reviews, 34 photos, 2 travelogues
- Feichten Intro, 11 reviews, 42 photos
- Cairo Intro, 9 reviews, 34 photos, 4 travelogues
- Riga Intro, 14 reviews, 27 photos, 3 travelogues
Latest Lund hotel reviews
- Scandic Hotel Star Lund
- 46 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Sep 15, 2013
- Hotel Concordia
- 56 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 3, 2013
- Best Western Hotel Djingis Khan
- 36 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Oct 31, 2013
- Hotel Lundia
- 59 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 8, 2013
- Grand Hotel
- 65 Reviews & Opinions
Latest: Dec 4, 2013