"KRASNOYARSK RUSSIAN SIBERIA" Krasnoyarsk by DennyP
Krasnoyarsk Travel Guide: 24 reviews and 60 photos
Another short stop on this vast train journey ,nevertheless an enjoyable stop. Located near many old and crumbling what were Second World War armaments factories, relocated here from various parts of western Russia. They were moved here mainly so they could manufacture the much needed armaments without fear of being bombed by German Luftwaffe, as these areas were completely out of range of German aircraft ,and once the much needed items were built they were loaded upon the trains to Moscow and the front.
- Pros:unfortunatley a quick stop..
- Cons:too cold for me.. minus 4 degrees C
DennyP's Related Pages
Krasnoyarsk Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Krasnoyarsk - a stop on the Transsiberian"
- "Third largest city in Siberia"
- "I spent 1,5 years here"
- "stevewlee's new Krasnoyarsk page"
- "K1W1's new Krasnoyarsk Page"
- "River Yenisey"
- "night life of Krasnoyarsk city"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Krasnoyarsk
- Hotels in Krasnoyarsk
- Transportation in Krasnoyarsk
- Nightlife in Krasnoyarsk
- Restaurants in Krasnoyarsk
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Krasnoyarsk
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Krasnoyarsk?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Krasnoyarsk
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos