"ODENSE..ON THE ISLAND OF FYN..DENMARK" Odense by DennyP
Odense Travel Guide: 279 reviews and 845 photos
Well, it's a while ago since I was in Odense although I was busy working and the time there was brief I still vividly remember what a lovely little seaside town it was. The biggest memory was the visit to the House of Hans Christian Anderson that well known and much loved childrens author.. his stories are timeless and known the world over and I still remember them today having been read them as a child time and again. When in Odense it was so good to be able to look at the house in which Hans Christian Anderson this wonderful Danish author lived..
A lovely quiet tidy and pleasant town is Odense..
DennyP's Related Pages
Odense Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "The birthplace of H.C. Andersen & more !"
- "Friends in Odense"
- "to travel is to live!"
- "My home town"
- "More than H.C. Andersen"
- "Odense's Magic"
- "Culture, Architecture and... Bicycles!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Odense
- Hotels in Odense
- Transportation in Odense
- Nightlife in Odense
- Restaurants in Odense
- Shopping in Odense
- Warnings and Dangers in Odense
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Odense
- 0 Reviews
- 2 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Odense?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Odense
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos