"CLOVELLY BEACH ..SYDNEYS SOUTH SIDE.." Clovelly by DennyP
Clovelly Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 4 photos
CLOVELLY BEACH I decided to walk around to this beach after leaving Coogee beach and after about thirty minutes (a leisurely walk) through nice scenic headlands and a wide safe walkway..came upon Clovelly beach...by most standards a small beach with a good pool to "do some laps"..and nice grassed areas where you can have a family picnic..
There is a bus terminus at Clovelly Beach and the #339 bus will take you back to the city.
Most of Sydneys beaches are patrolled by the local SLSC ..(Surf Life Saving Clubs)..mostly volunteers these dedicated few save many lives each year due to dangerous surfing conditions and peoples stupidity.
.ALWAYS BATHE BETWEEN THE FLAGS.....THEY ARE THERE FOR YOUR SAFETY.
- Pros:ANOTHER FINE BEACH AND POOL ON THE SOUTHSIDE
- Cons:NONE THAT I CAN THINK OF
DennyP's Related Pages
Clovelly Travel Guide
Badges & Stats in Clovelly
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Clovelly?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Clovelly
Photos in ClovellySee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos