"SINGLETON...HUNTER REGION ..NEW SOUTH WALES.." Singleton by DennyP
Singleton Travel Guide: 11 reviews and 20 photos
SINGLETON is located on the New England Highway 240 kilometers North of Sydney..The area has a lot of dairy farms producing milk and various cheeses..there are beef cattle properties and sheep for fat lambs and also wool..nearby is Lake St.Claire and the recreation area offers free electric BBQ's and hot water shower and toilet facilitiesand overnight camping is permitted...so you can't beat that....This is a very big coal mining area and has vast reserves ..There always has been much conflict between farmers..grape growers and the coal mining companies... which forced the coal mining companies to really clean up their act . regarding coal dust fallout....also it is an area with many vineyards...There is a military museum here as is a large army base...
DennyP's Related Pages
Singleton Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Singleton Page"
- "SINGLETON...HUNTER REGION ..NEW SOUTH WALES.."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singleton
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Singleton?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singleton
Photos in SingletonSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos