"Texas Queensland.." Texas by DennyP
Texas Travel Guide: 0 reviews and 2 photos
Texas is a small town on the Southern Darling downs bordering New South Wales...has a small population and is with small towns the locals are friendly and wary...sitting on the Dumaresque river its biggest crops used to be tobacco..These days it is animal feedlots and are the biggest in the country...other produce here is Lucerne,Cattle, Timber and Wool.
- Pros:Plenty of cold beer..
- Cons:Hot as expected
- In a nutshell:No longhorns here..
DennyP's Related Pages
Texas Travel Guide
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Texas
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (17)
Have you been to Texas?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Texas
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos