"TOCUMWAL....S.W. NEW SOUTH WALES.." Tocumwal by DennyP
Tocumwal Travel Guide: 12 reviews and 33 photos
TOCUMWAL is situated on the Murray River in far south western New South wales...This town has a long association with aviation and in the second world war had the biggest air strip in the Pacific area...today there still is an aviation association with two gliding and flying schools here...there also is some good examples of early Colonial architecture with some buildings having National Trust status...
This is the Tocumwal Hotel anexample of early Colonial architecture and a National Trust Building ... an Australian icon pub...
THERE IS GOOD FISHING HERE..
DennyP's Related Pages
Tocumwal Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Sweetberry's Tocumwal Page"
- "PRETTY TOWN BESIDE THE RIVER MURRAY"
- "Tocumwal, More sunny days then Queensland"
- "Tocumwal, the largest air base during WWII."
- "TOCUMWAL....S.W. NEW SOUTH WALES.."
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tocumwal
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Tocumwal?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tocumwal
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos