"TAY NINH VIETNAM" Tay Ninh by DennyP
Tay Ninh Travel Guide: 23 reviews and 156 photos
The particular stop at Tay Ninh was one of many made on a day trip through this region that also included The "Cu Chi Tunnel Complex" and the local army base. The town of Tay Ninh is just around 100 kilometers northwest of HCMC (Saigon) on some very rough roads ..This is the major centre of a major interesting Vietnamese indigenous religion ..Caodaism...The Great Caodia Temple is in a huge building complex and is well worth the visit...after I removed my shoes and entered the Temple I was taken by not only the size inside.. but the amount of figures kneeling in so many different coloured robes..a few robed musicians played local stringed instruments ...really so different..all along the inside of the Temple is a walkway high above making it easy to observe the religious gathering below....
The interior of this temple is not only huge but the brilliant colours are really something to see..
This particular Temple is located just a few kilometers outside the town of Tay Ninh...There was ample time to view the religous programme and take in the size of the Temple and the complex..
- Pros:VERY INTERESTING TO SEE
- Cons:THE ROUGH RIDE
DennyP's Related Pages
Tay Ninh Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Home of the Cao Dai Holy See"
- "TAY NINH - KINGDOM OF HEAVEN"
- "Tay Ninh"
- "Cao Dai"
- "Tay Ninh"
- "TAY NINH VIETNAM"
- "Cao Dai"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Tay Ninh
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (15)
Have you been to Tay Ninh?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tay Ninh
- Posted in Travel Sydney Forum "Re: need suggestion for one day..."
- Wrote a Review CARRY LOTS OF FRESH BOTTLED WATER in Tay Ninh Warnings and Dangers
- Uploaded a Photo to "CARRY LOTS OF FRESH BOTTLED WATER"
- updated a Tay Ninh Travel Page "TAY NINH VIETNAM"
- Commented on one of betska's Tay Ninh travel pages
Photos in Tay NinhSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos