"PULAU MANUKAN ISLAND SABAH BORNEO" Pulau Manukan by DennyP
Pulau Manukan Travel Guide: 17 reviews and 45 photos
PULAU MANUKAN Located just twenty minutes by fast boat from Kota Kinabalu.,this is the second largest of the five islands in this group know as the Tunku Abdul Rahman Marine National park..Covering and area of nearly 5000 square miles it is noted for its pristine warm tropical waters and lovely beaches..visitors come from worldwide to dive here and also snorkel off its calm sandy beaches..There is an abundance of marine life here and the thousands of fish can be seen as you casually swim here..
This is the second biggest of the Island group and the headquarters of the National Marine Park is located here..also located here are some quality restauarants..and chalets for overstay visitors..
There is an entry fee to these Islands but ,it is minimal and a great place to relax ,unwind,after the polution of the cities..The waters don't appear to have any nasty's" from my experience..
- Pros:great place to relax and enjoy..
- Cons:don't underestimate the sun
WATCH THE SUNBURN Be extremely careful here when on the beach and laying in the sunshine, as the sun is exceptionally... more travel advice
DennyP's Related Pages
Pulau Manukan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "PULAU MANUKAN ISLAND SABAH BORNEO"
- "Pulau Manukan - A tropical island"
- "DO NOT COME HERE!"
- "**...PULAU MANUKAN @ MANUKAN ISLAND...**"
- "Manukan Island"
- "PULAU MANUKAN"
- "Nice When Someone Is Wrong"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Pulau Manukan
- Hotels in Pulau Manukan
- Transportation in Pulau Manukan
- Warnings and Dangers in Pulau Manukan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Pulau Manukan
- 3 Reviews
- 14 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 2 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (48)
Have you been to Pulau Manukan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Pulau Manukan
Photos in Pulau ManukanSee All Photos (14)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos