"LOVINA BEACHES CLOSE TO SINGARAJA.." Singaraja by DennyP
Singaraja Travel Guide: 19 reviews and 42 photos
Travelling through the north of Bali I came to the town of Singaraja , and after a short time there decided to move down the coast a few miles to the lovely quiet beachside village of Lovina...now... if you would like a place to just take it easy and get away from the tourist hordes ...this is the place..The beach itself is clean and is popular with locals...the town itself has quite a few restaurants, bars and hotels so there isn't usually any problem (I am told by locals) to find the accomodation that you are looking for..
Lovina is the perfect place to explore the northern coast of Bali also even inland ..bemos are very cheap to hire and local busses also are inexpensive and travel between all major towns and cities.Reception at your Hotel here is only too glad to advise and book travel for you.also most places rent bikes and motor cycles....
The two weeks that I stayed in Lovina were most enjoyable with great weather just relaxing and getting some beach sunshine.I was surprised that the beach was cleaned by locals in the morning clearing away any rubbish and flotsam.
Lovina is famous for its Dolphins and they can be seen most mornings very early with an early morning local boatride.for a small fee you can go out and fish with a local...
I used to enjoy my morning walk along this long beach and look at all the different outrigger boats and there different liveries and watch local fishermen working on their treasured vessels..While I was here in Lovina I used to go to the beach along with other visitors and many locals and watch the lovely sunsets that happen quite often here.
- Pros:A GREAT PLACE TO ESCAPE THE MANY BALI TOURISTS
- Cons:NONE COME TO MIND
- In a nutshell:I WOULD RETURN TO THIS SPOT IN BALI
LOVINA The mornings and evenings are such a great time to enjoy the ambience of the beaches here.Known for its great... more travel advice
DennyP's Related Pages
Singaraja Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "North coast of Bali"
- "THIS IS ACTUALLY MY LOVINA PAGE"
- "LOVINA BEACHES CLOSE TO SINGARAJA.."
- "a different side of Bali"
- "Escaping place could be extremely quite!"
- "A Picture of Singaraja"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Singaraja
- Hotels in Singaraja
- Transportation in Singaraja
- Restaurants in Singaraja
- Warnings and Dangers in Singaraja
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Singaraja
- 3 Reviews
- 15 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (47)
Have you been to Singaraja?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Singaraja
Photos in SingarajaSee All Photos (15)
Top 10 Pages
- Sydney Intro, 46 reviews, 212 photos
- Australia Intro, 23 reviews, 125 photos, 4 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Manly Intro, 17 reviews, 82 photos
- Darwin Intro, 18 reviews, 77 photos
- Washington D.C. Intro, 16 reviews, 76 photos
- Asia Intro, 17 reviews, 66 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bagan Intro, 17 reviews, 63 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Parramatta Intro, 15 reviews, 64 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Katoomba Intro, 13 reviews, 61 photos
- Beijing Intro, 14 reviews, 56 photos