"Znaky" Znaky's Profile

<font face=verdana><font size=+1><font color=green><marquee>I ain't updating this page so much anymore, pls forgive me!!</marquee>

<marquee>PLEASE TAKE A MOMENT TO THINK ABOUT WHAT HAS HAPPENED IN THE US 11 SEPT 2001!!</marquee> </font>

<hr>
<p align="center">MAKE SURE TO VISIT MY WEBSITE: </p><p align="center"><a href="http://come.to/znaky">Znaky's Home On The Net</a> </p><hr></font></font>
<font color=green><i>
Welcome!!
I haven't done that much travelling, but I sure do have a lot of plans!! Please visit my Stockholm page and the travelogue over Åland while you're here, will ya??

The picture on the top is taken in Mariehamn, Åland during Tall Ships' Race 1988. It shows one of the world's last wooden ships "Pommern", that still is sailing!! For more information about Tall Ships' Race 2000 visit my travelogue TSR 2000

If you have the chance to travel to Finland or Sweden, be sure to take a cruise over to the Åland Islands. For more info about the Islands of Peace visit my travelogue!!

Best wishes to you all,
Lotta

Feel free to visit my external homepage at <a href="http://come.to/znaky">this address</a> , and please don't forget to sign the guestbook! THANKS!

Ps.. I have put up some more pics at my Stockholm and Åland page.</i></font><hr><font color=red>
2000, Aug 07.. Waiting for my photos from Gotland. Back in business after one week vacation.. Look out for my Gotland travelogue!!

2000, Aug 11.. Published some more pics at my Stockholm page, and put up a new travelogue over Gotland, just waiting for more real photos.. Today is the majority postcard since we didn't took that many photos and I found some nice postcards..

2000, Sept 23... Well, haven't one too much changes.. put up some more pix at my NYC page, and Stockholm page.. Waiting for more pix to be developed...

2001, Jan 9 Some more pics under stockholm.. Have done lots of changes to my old homepage (at come.to/znaky) so FEEL FREE to visit. Take Care!
2001, March 13 During the last weeks I have trying to do some layout changes on this site, hope you'll enjoy it.. It's getting more and more. =)
<hr><font color=purple>
<i>I just want to remind all of you boys/men out there, that I am NOT interested in getting all of these e-mails with specifications about your looks or age or income or whatever! I love to help you if you have any questions about the countries I have lived in or live in, but besides that I'm not interested.. And to all of you who keep sending me postcards over new pages or new travelouges, okay that could be nice, but -honestly- is everything about rating or what??<u> I don't think so!!</u>

<b>At the same time I want to give a big thank you to all of you out there who have rated me or just stopped by to give me a hello!! Thanks!</b></i>
<hr> </font>
</font> </body>

• Intro Written Sep 11, 2002

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
Znaky's Profile Photo

Znaky

“This is the first day of your future life...”

Real Name