"Dingle & the Dingle Peninsula" Dingle by hevbell
Dingle Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 528 photos
I only spent a day in this area since I was on a bus tour, just getting a taster of Ireland. But this was probably my favourite place on the whole trip and one I will definitely try to get back to some day. The beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, lovely towns, ancient ruins and the fantastic weather we had while in Ireland all contributed to me falling in love with Dingle!
- Pros:Beautiful beaches and scenery
There is fantastic scenery all over the Dingle Peninsula. I'm not sure what mountain this is (if anyone knows the name... more travel advice
This island, off the Dingle coast, is known as the Sleeping Giant because it looks like a body - with the head, beer... more travel advice
hevbell's Related Pages
Dingle Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "One of my favorite areas in Ireland"
- "Dingle Town, Co. Kerry"
- "A Slice of Authenticity"
- "WELCOME TO MY DINGLE PAGE ......:-)"
- "Swimming with Fungie, the Dingle Dolphin"
- "The Dingle Peninsula"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dingle
- Hotels in Dingle
- Transportation in Dingle
- Nightlife in Dingle
- Restaurants in Dingle
- Shopping in Dingle
- Warnings and Dangers in Dingle
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dingle
- 9 Reviews
- 10 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (13)
Have you been to Dingle?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dingle
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 57 reviews, 172 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayr Intro, 74 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 58 reviews, 108 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 59 reviews, 103 photos
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glasgow Intro, 46 reviews, 116 photos, 6 travelogues
- Scotland Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 50 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 43 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Europe Intro, 42 reviews, 68 photos
- Maidens Intro, 32 reviews, 77 photos, 3 travelogues