"Dingle & the Dingle Peninsula" Dingle by hevbell

Dingle Travel Guide: 202 reviews and 528 photos

I only spent a day in this area since I was on a bus tour, just getting a taster of Ireland. But this was probably my favourite place on the whole trip and one I will definitely try to get back to some day. The beautiful beaches, stunning scenery, lovely towns, ancient ruins and the fantastic weather we had while in Ireland all contributed to me falling in love with Dingle!

• Pros:Beautiful beaches and scenery
  • Last visit to Dingle: Sep 2002
  • Intro Updated Nov 21, 2003

• evaanna's Profile Photo
    Sep 6, 2007 at 5:36 AM

Wonderful scenery and you were really lucky with the weather. I wasn't on my Ring of Kerry trip.

• globetrott's Profile Photo
    Jun 5, 2004 at 2:50 PM

great infos and lovely pics bringing back great memories of Dingle !

• nepalgoods's Profile Photo
    Jun 1, 2004 at 9:10 AM

Dingle is such a beautiful place1! Great pics!

• tini58de's Profile Photo
    Mar 21, 2004 at 3:47 AM

Wow, this really looks like a wonderful place! Both the colorful architecture as well as the beautiful landscape look fantastic!

• iandsmith's Profile Photo
    Feb 6, 2004 at 11:42 PM

Impressive pages. Excellent pics

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jan 7, 2004 at 12:30 PM

Beautiful photos Heather!!! Wowww, Dingle is so beautiful! What a fantastic place! Reading your page makes me want to jump on a plane right now and go there! Hahaha, the only thing stopping me is that it is winter :-)) Would love to see this for myself!

• deeper_blue's Profile Photo
    Sep 13, 2003 at 10:04 AM

I've heard this is the most scenic part of Ireland, nice photos and beaches.

• acemj's Profile Photo
    Jun 28, 2003 at 6:09 AM

The town looks quaint and the surrounding waters and hills are breathtaking. Great page. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• Bwana_Brown's Profile Photo
    May 28, 2003 at 4:52 PM

All of your photos were amazing! It is a great area of Ireland and the sun certainly does help!

• heplion's Profile Photo
    Mar 5, 2003 at 12:38 AM

My ancestors are from near here, I hope to visit in the next couple of years...

hevbell

“Smile- its the curved line that sets things straight”

Badges & Stats in Dingle