"GOTEBURG" Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg by hevbell

Göteborg Travel Guide: 942 reviews and 1,858 photos

My short trip to Goteburg, in March 2004, was all arranged a little last minute and I really had no idea what to expect from the city. Although I had been told to expect a lot of rain but I was pretty lucky on that score as it stayed dry the entire time and was even quite sunny at times!

The city itself was really nice, plenty to see and do and really easy to get around with the excellent tram service. I'd never been to Scandinavia before and this trip has left me keen to visit more of Sweden and the surrounding countries!

ARCHIPELAGO

I have to say that my favourite part of the whole trip was the short time I spent on one of the islands in the Southern Archipelago. It was a beautiful sunny March morning and it was just so relaxing compared to being in the centre of the city. Thats my "definite must-see" activity while visiting Goteburg!

• Last visit to Göteborg: Mar 2004
  • Intro Updated May 8, 2007

Travelogues (1)

• Jim_Eliason's Profile Photo
    Aug 14, 2005 at 12:21 PM

Good page!

• scottishvisitor's Profile Photo
    Apr 17, 2005 at 1:05 PM

Would love to sleep on the boat Excellent off the beaten path tips Would love to visit

• Cogee's Profile Photo
    Sep 19, 2004 at 10:47 AM

Thanks for the comment on my page! I must say you've done a good job with the page on my hometown!

• Astralka's Profile Photo
    Sep 3, 2004 at 1:50 AM

such a beautiful photos!!! btw I stayed at the same hostel, and it was the best I could do :o)

• MickeH's Profile Photo
    Aug 26, 2004 at 6:54 AM

I really enjoyed your page! Thanks!

• SwedeSarah's Profile Photo
    Aug 12, 2004 at 2:04 AM

A really great page on my favourite city in Sweden!

• sim1's Profile Photo
    Jul 25, 2004 at 11:37 AM

Great page Heather! Thanks for all the tips! I am off to the West Coast next week and if all goes well visit Göteborg for a day as well :-))

• quartinb's Profile Photo
    May 29, 2004 at 1:31 AM

lovely travel to sweden, Heather...! yu didn't sleep at the BARQUE VIKING ?

• travelife's Profile Photo
    Apr 26, 2004 at 2:48 PM

Great page on Goteborg! /Reza

• Todd64's Profile Photo
    Apr 14, 2004 at 6:46 AM

This page has become something VERY special! We both walked the same "secret" path on Styrsö. Fantastic job here Heather. The wonderful images make me remember what I'm missing. :))

hevbell

“Smile- its the curved line that sets things straight”

Badges & Stats in Göteborg

Have you been to Göteborg?

Latest Activity in Göteborg