"GOTEBURG" Top 5 Page for this destination Göteborg by hevbell
Göteborg Travel Guide: 908 reviews and 1,739 photos
My short trip to Goteburg, in March 2004, was all arranged a little last minute and I really had no idea what to expect from the city. Although I had been told to expect a lot of rain but I was pretty lucky on that score as it stayed dry the entire time and was even quite sunny at times!
The city itself was really nice, plenty to see and do and really easy to get around with the excellent tram service. I'd never been to Scandinavia before and this trip has left me keen to visit more of Sweden and the surrounding countries!
I have to say that my favourite part of the whole trip was the short time I spent on one of the islands in the Southern Archipelago. It was a beautiful sunny March morning and it was just so relaxing compared to being in the centre of the city. Thats my "definite must-see" activity while visiting Goteburg!
I decided to pay a visit to the Maritime Museum when I discovered it was only a couple of hundred yards up the road from... more travel advice
Brunnsparken is right in the heart of the city centre as well as being pretty much at the heart of the tram system as... more travel advice
hevbell's Related Pages
Göteborg Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A nice place to grow up in"
- "Henrik's Göteborg page"
- "Where the seagulls cry"
- "Goteborg - Sweden's maritime city"
- "Heaven should be spelt: "Gbg"."
- "IFK Göteborg - king of the town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Göteborg
- Hotels in Göteborg
- Transportation in Göteborg
- Nightlife in Göteborg
- Restaurants in Göteborg
- Shopping in Göteborg
- Warnings and Dangers in Göteborg
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Göteborg
- 39 Reviews
- 47 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 13 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (22)
Have you been to Göteborg?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Göteborg
Top 10 Pages
- Stockholm Intro, 57 reviews, 172 photos, 5 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Glasgow Intro, 51 reviews, 153 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ayr Intro, 74 reviews, 118 photos, 5 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 59 reviews, 116 photos, 2 travelogues
- Barcelona Intro, 59 reviews, 103 photos
- Scotland Intro, 60 reviews, 98 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 36 reviews, 117 photos, 1 travelogue
- Paris Intro, 50 reviews, 95 photos, 1 travelogue
- Edinburgh Intro, 46 reviews, 89 photos, 3 travelogues
- Maidens Intro, 36 reviews, 90 photos, 3 travelogues