Darjeeling Things to Do Tips by AKHTARSAYYAD
Darjeeling Things to Do: 86 reviews and 202 photos
U must have to take a big round around the city and take a sip of fresh and great taste tea on road side small hut shops ,the shops are run by the young girls .they welcome u with nice smile. U can see that small roadside shops are really catching the atractions of school going children.
Address: all around the town
Directions: see around and remain ur eyes open
More Reviews (6)
AKHTARSAYYAD's Related Pages
Darjeeling Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "darjeeling-queen of hills"
- "Toy Train, Tiger Hill & Darjeeling Tea! What Else!"
- "Darjeeling, tea and a lot more....."
- "A Little Piece of Heaven in India"
- "The Unmatched Queen of Hill Stations"
- "Donna & Sandy in Darjeeling"
- "Tea Gardens and Good people!"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Darjeeling
- Hotels in Darjeeling
- Transportation in Darjeeling
- Nightlife in Darjeeling
- Restaurants in Darjeeling
- Shopping in Darjeeling
- Warnings and Dangers in Darjeeling
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Darjeeling
- 7 Reviews
- 18 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 10 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Darjeeling?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Darjeeling
Top 10 Pages
- Union Territory of Andaman and Nicobar Islands Intro, 5 reviews, 68 photos, 5 travelogues
- Nasik Intro, 8 reviews, 57 photos, 4 travelogues
- Jaisalmer Intro, 4 reviews, 44 photos, 6 travelogues
- Ellora Intro, 4 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Ajanta Intro, 5 reviews, 22 photos, 1 travelogue
- Darjeeling Intro, 7 reviews, 18 photos
- Jodhpur Intro, 2 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Tezpur Intro, 5 reviews, 12 photos
- State of Kerala Intro, 1 review, 14 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination State of Jammu and Kashmir Intro, 7 reviews, 8 photos