"Brunei Darussalam" Bandar Seri Begawan by Chuckaziz
Bandar Seri Begawan Travel Guide: 324 reviews and 1,088 photos
Negara Brunei Darussalam is located on the island of Borneo with the Malaysian State of Sarawak as her closest neighbour. Her other neighbour is another Malaysian State of Sabah to the east. Brunei gained her independence from the United Kingdom on 1 January 1984.
From Bandar Seri Bagawan one could also visit a water village or Kampung Ayer by taking a river taxi. In Kampung Ayer, houses are connected by wooden planks.
Bandar Seri Begawan (BSB) is the capital of Brunei. There are several mosques in the capital city but the most impressive and stunning is the Omar Saifuddin Mosque.
Not to be missed is the Jerudong Park. It is an amusement park reputed to be the largest and most expensive in South East Asia, built at a cost of $1 billion and funded by the oil rich Sultanate.
Chuckaziz's Related Pages
Bandar Seri Begawan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Bandar Seri Begawan - Capital of Brunei Sultanate"
- "Brunei's capital"
- "BSB - Don't expect the Middle East"
- "OIL RICH SULTANATE"
- "Bandar Seri Begawan - Capital of an Oil Sultanate"
- "Bandar Seri Begawan"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Hotels in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Transportation in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Nightlife in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Restaurants in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Shopping in Bandar Seri Begawan
- Warnings and Dangers in Bandar Seri Begawan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bandar Seri Begawan
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 1 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Bandar Seri Begawan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bandar Seri Begawan
Photos in Bandar Seri BegawanSee All Photos (3)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 53 photos, 7 travelogues
- Putrajaya Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Ipoh Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Kuching Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Bicester Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos