"The Malaysia-Indonesia Border Crossing @ Entikong" Sanggau by Chuckaziz
Sanggau Travel Guide: 1 reviews and 5 photos
Entikong is a town on the Malaysia-Indonesian border on the island of Borneo. The border post is the main land crossing between Malaysia and Indonesia. It is located along the main road linking Pontianak, West Kalimantan in Indonesia and Kuching, Sarawak in Malaysia. The journey by road from Pontianak to Kuching will take between six and eight hours by car but may take up to 10 hours by bus. There are many bus companies plying the route between the two cities.
Leaving Entikong after the immigration check will bring travellers immediately to Tebedu on the Malaysian side of the border for immigration clearance by the Malaysian authority. The distance between the two border towns is just about 500m apart. Because of the distance, many are seen crossing the border on foot. Most are traders from Indonesia bringing their wares to be traded in Tebedu.
Chuckaziz's Related Pages
Sanggau Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "INDONESIA-MALAYSIA BORDERLINE"
- "The Malaysia-Indonesia Border Crossing @ Entikong"
- See All...
Explore the World
Badges & Stats in Sanggau
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (2)
Have you been to Sanggau?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Sanggau
Photos in SanggauSee All Photos (1)
Top 10 Pages
- Kuala Lumpur Intro, 24 reviews, 59 photos, 2 travelogues
- London Intro, 9 reviews, 53 photos, 7 travelogues
- Putrajaya Intro, 5 reviews, 30 photos, 3 travelogues
- Paris Intro, 6 reviews, 26 photos, 2 travelogues
- Dublin Intro, 6 reviews, 21 photos, 2 travelogues
- Hong Kong Intro, 5 reviews, 19 photos
- Vientiane Intro, 7 reviews, 14 photos
- Ipoh Intro, 4 reviews, 9 photos
- Kuching Intro, 3 reviews, 9 photos
- Bicester Intro, 2 reviews, 9 photos