"Dinan, Brittany for a short break" Dinan by mwat
Dinan Travel Guide: 107 reviews and 462 photos
Lovely old houses , cobbled streets
You can take the small train down to the port , but the trip is one way and its a long haul back to the town
Always someone to listen to. Try the local delicacy Galettes, washed down with a cold cider.......lovely
- Pros:Nice food , Oysters and Cider Oh and Calvados
- Cons:weather can be unsettled
mwat's Related Pages
Dinan Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Dinan - Beautiful Medieval town"
- "Jewel of the Rance"
- "A beautiful medieval town"
- "A short visit to Dinan"
- "An Old Walled Town in A Pleasant Setting"
- "A mediaevel Town on the River Rance"
- "A LOVELY MEDIEVAL CITY"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Dinan
- Hotels in Dinan
- Transportation in Dinan
- Nightlife in Dinan
- Restaurants in Dinan
- Shopping in Dinan
- Warnings and Dangers in Dinan
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Dinan
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Dinan?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Dinan
- Republic of Montenegro Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Goa Intro, 4 reviews, 4 photos
- Dinan Intro, 3 photos
- New York City 2 reviews
No friends yet.