"Getting to know me" ditzrdhd's Profile

Getting to know me :)

Hi All,
I am new to this travel site.
My name is Diana and I live in Bakersfield, Ca. USA, and I am 45 years old. I am married to a great guy Greg, and have 3 kids. Malarie and Makalah are my identical twin daughters and they are 22. Malarie is graduating in June from Cal State University Bakersfield with a Criminal Justice degree, and is getting married in Oct, Makalah is getting ready to go into the nursing program. And Matthew will start high school in Sept. I am very proud of my kids! They are a true joy to be around, and I am glad to also call them my friends. I LOVE to travel and have always said I was born with wheels on me arse :) My Husband and I along with our kids have been many places and love to try new things. Of all my travels, Ireland is my FAV! I can't explain it, but the first time I visited I felt I was home! I could get around with out any trouble as if I knew where I was going. hmmm, makes ya wonder hehehe. We have been back several times, and plan on returing many more times (about once a year or every 2, money ya know ;) When my hubby reitres we want to move there for at least a year, and explore. I am of Scots and Irish heritage, with my maiden name being Scott, go figure :) I hope to get to know people on this site, and put in my 2 cents along the way.
Always,
Diana

My little man

This is mama's little man, my dog Scotty, he is my love!!! Well after my hubby and kids of course ;)

Another on of my babies (dogs) I have 4

This is Abigail Von Munchyourface, she is 10 months old and is a Snorkie (mini Schnauzer and Yorkie) she is a joy to all of us, as she keeps us well entertained! With her is my son Matthew (14), he will be a frehsman in high school this coming Sept. He is my youngest. You know what they say....What happens in Vegas, stays in Vegas ;)

Got get all the dogs in

This is Kobe, our german shepard and chow mix. I have to get all my dogs in here hehehe.

Greg and I

This is my husband Greg.

My Mom and Stepdad

This is my Mom and and Stepdad. Two of the best people on earth!!!!!!!

kids

This picture is of my niece Brenna my daughter Malarie, her fiance Garrett (they are getting married Oct 11th 2008) and in the back is Makalah, Makalah and Malarie are our twin daughters.

Mal's graduation

My daughter Malarie, she graduated from Cal Stat University Bakersfield.
We are soooooooooooo proud!

• Intro Updated Jun 12, 2008

Aug 20, 2008 at 1:39 PM

Welcome to VT! I really like your pages. Kierk1

• janetanne's Profile Photo
    Jul 31, 2008 at 12:31 AM

Greetings Diana from Athens, Greece! Anyone with a mini Schnauzer and esp. with a name like Munchyourface, must be a friend of mine!!! and a Snorkey!!! Tooo cute. I have a male Schnauzer named Max:):)

• ranger49's Profile Photo
    Jul 1, 2008 at 11:56 PM

Welcome to VT - and what a great start you have made on your Home Page. Thanks too for you kind message - I'll be in touch. Best wishes from a very sunny Wales.

• littlesam1's Profile Photo
    Jun 22, 2008 at 8:52 PM

Welcome to VT. Its a fun site with lots of wonderful folks to meet. Is so nice to meet you here.

• AKHTARSAYYAD's Profile Photo
    Jun 21, 2008 at 1:24 AM

how r u ? dear friend ? enjoy cheersss! -akhtar

• cruisegirl4life's Profile Photo
    May 30, 2008 at 8:02 PM

What an inspiration about your trips to Ireland. For me, just the amount of time I've been emailing and talking with owners of the B&Bs we are staying at, I'm ready to book the second trip back already!

• SabrinaSummerville's Profile Photo
    May 22, 2008 at 12:11 AM

Lovely pics Diana.

Share your travels with the world!

Join Now!
ditzrdhd's Profile Photo

ditzrdhd

“Just do it”

This member has not been ranked.
No VT rank yet.