"Palanga in the summer time" Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga by EditaA
Palanga Travel Guide: 128 reviews and 287 photos
Main bridge in the sunny weekend
This sculpture is made in 1960 by Lithuanian sculptor Robertas Antinis.This is one of most visited sculptures and almost... more travel advice
Palanga park is one of the most beautiful scenery parks in the Lithuania. It was founded by count F. Tiškevičius in... more travel advice
EditaA's Related Pages
Palanga Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Capital of summer, Lithuanian Rimini!"
- "Palanga - Lithuanian capital of summer"
- "Welcome to the seaside resort Palanga"
- "Palanga in the summer time"
- "Palanga - most popular Lithuanian resort"
- "PALANGA page"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Palanga
- Hotels in Palanga
- Transportation in Palanga
- Nightlife in Palanga
- Restaurants in Palanga
- Shopping in Palanga
- Warnings and Dangers in Palanga
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Palanga
- 6 Reviews
- 7 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (3)
Have you been to Palanga?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Palanga
Photos in PalangaSee All Photos (7)
Top 5 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Palanga Intro, 6 reviews, 7 photos
- Siauliai Intro, 4 reviews, 6 photos
- Vienna Intro, 2 reviews, 5 photos
- Graaff-Reinet 3 photos, 1 travelogue
- South Africa Intro, 2 photos