"It's a big world out there....." cruisegirl4life's Profile
I must admit that for the longest time I have thought that travelling by cruise ship was THE way to go. I loved the fact that you unpacked once, went to different areas and then came home. I enjoy spending time wandering around new places and see the sights, eat local food and pick up that one momento that will always remind me of this trip.
So this year, we've decided to break out of the cruise routine! We are heading to the United Kingdom for our first European vacation. I'm so excited! I've been looking at many, many pages here and posted a few questions in hopes of making it the trip of a lifetime. Even though we are not even there yet, we are already talking about our next trip there!
Top Travel Pages
Share your travels with the world!Join Now!
Badges & Stats
- 9 Reviews
- 33 Photos
- 3 Countries
- 4 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
- cruisegirl4life and ditzrdhd are now friends.
- Wrote a Review Royal Crescent about Royal Crescent in Bath Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Royal Crescent"
- created a Bath Travel Page "When in Bath....You Need Some Rain!"
- Posted in Travel Cork Forum "Re: Ardfield B&B in Ballinhassig?"
- Commented on ditzrdhd's profile page
created their Profile Page "It's a big world out there....."
PhotosSee All Photos (33)
Top 5 Pages
- Bath Intro, 5 reviews, 15 photos
- Seattle Intro, 2 reviews, 6 photos
- Napa Intro, 1 review, 3 photos
- Panama Intro, 3 photos
- Aruba Intro, 3 photos