"Lovely Bern" Top 5 Page for this destination Bern by jorgec25
Bern Travel Guide: 598 reviews and 1,840 photos
One of the things that I loved about Bern, is the fact that you can see the entire old town from the hills above.
The small town surrounded by the river looks so welcoming from anywhere you look at it.
Wandering inside the walls of Bern is a pleasure for itself. And there is so much to see in Bern: from museums to churches to great views.
And fountains, there are so many medieval fountains.
Around the old town of Bern I saw lots of basements that are used as shops, offices, and even bars. It seems a bit... more travel advice
The Migros Take Away is a great choice if you don't want to spend much money on food, and still want to try some local... more travel advice
jorgec25's Related Pages
Bern Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Switzerland's Capital"
- "CHARMING BERN"
- "Opera and cycling in Bern"
- "Berne the capital of Switzerland"
- "Lovely Bern"
- "Bern - The City with the Bears"
- "BERN CAPITAL OF SWITZERLAND"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Bern
- Hotels in Bern
- Transportation in Bern
- Nightlife in Bern
- Restaurants in Bern
- Shopping in Bern
- Warnings and Dangers in Bern
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Bern
- 17 Reviews
- 69 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 5 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (9)
Have you been to Bern?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Bern
Top 10 Pages
- London Intro, 26 reviews, 82 photos
- Florence Intro, 20 reviews, 79 photos, 3 travelogues
- Zürich Intro, 14 reviews, 74 photos, 2 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Bern Intro, 17 reviews, 69 photos, 3 travelogues
- Helsinki Intro, 15 reviews, 70 photos, 1 travelogue
- Top 5 Page for this destination Interlaken Intro, 12 reviews, 70 photos, 2 travelogues
- Porto Intro, 15 reviews, 60 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 12 reviews, 61 photos, 3 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Playa del Carmen Intro, 19 reviews, 54 photos, 4 travelogues
- Tallinn Intro, 10 reviews, 61 photos, 6 travelogues