"Avilon Zoo" Montalban by kryoni
Montalban Travel Guide: 8 reviews and 115 photos
Avilon Zoological Park is one of the newest Zoos in the Philippines and is located in the province of Rodriguez, Rizal and is around an hour's drive from Quezon City.
Avilon is an eight-hectare nature reserve dedicated to the preservation of the species' natural habitats and is landscaped with individual enclosures for each creature. Avilon, so named for “Aves” or Birds and “Lon” for Land, encompasses a wide range of animals, however it is the presentation and ambiance of the zoo which sets it apart from other urban zoos in the National Capital Region.
- Pros:scenic view with lots of nature.
- Cons:always raining so always be ready with your rain gear when go here.
- In a nutshell:You will still have the city feel with this place at the same time a slow flow of life with more provincial set up.
Montalban Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "a road to the mountains"
- "Exciting Montalban/Rodriguez"
- "Avilon Zoo: The Hidden Safari"
- "Avilon Zoo"
- "Montalban: the land of legends and love stories"
- "AVILON ZOO"
- "HEre comes the Rain"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Montalban
- Transportation in Montalban
- Warnings and Dangers in Montalban
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Montalban
- 1 Reviews
- 6 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Montalban?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Montalban
No friends yet.