United Kingdom Shopping Tips by hopang Top 5 Page for this destination
United Kingdom Shopping: 40 reviews and 29 photos
The Nutcracker Christmas Shop in Edinburgh
Christmas shopping starts early in the city of Edinburgh. If you are looking for some Christmas gifts to take home with you this is a great place to do your Christmas shopping. They have lots of excellent Christmas gift ideas. The Christmas shop at the city of Edinburgh is certainly stocked with lots of interesting Christmas gift ideas - and certainly looks very colourful from both outside and inside the shop.
The Nutcracker Christmas Shop is a chain of several Christmas shops in some of the cities in the United Kingdom. They open for business as early as 10.00 a.m. daily until late at night. You may also e-mail to the following address for more information about other Nutcracker Christmas Shops and the products on offer:- email@example.com.
What to buy: Christmas decorations for your Christmas trees and Christmas stockings are popular items to purchase from here.
What to pay: Prices are quite reasonable compared to other outlets in the city.
Address: 2 - 4 High Street, Edinburgh
Directions: The Nutcracker Christmas Shop in the city of Edinburgh is located at the Royal Mile just a few shops from the Museum of childhood.
Other Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org.
Phone: 0131 558 8228
The Harrods is located at Brompton Road in Knightsbridge in Central London. It is one of the largest department stores in the world with a total retail area of approximately 90,000 square meters. Harrods was established in 1834 by Charles Henry Harrod. Today it is owned by Mohamed Al-Fayed.
Harrods London has a total of more than 300 departments spread over four floors of shopping spaces. Wide range of items are on sale at Harrods such as clothings and textiles, electrical and electronic goods, bridal gowns, sports goods, jewelleries, pet food and accessories, stationeries, health and beauty products, gifts and souvenirs, furniture, food and drinks and household appliances etc. Harrods is principally an up-market department store. It is also very popular with local and foreign tourists. Make it a point to visit London Harrods when you are in London on your vacation!
What to buy: Gifts and souvenirs are highly recommended at Harrods Department Store.
What to pay: Generally more expensive than those of other outlets in London.
Address: Brompton Road, Knightsbridge
Directions: Located at Brompton Road in Knightsbridge in Central London. Nearest metro: Knightsbridge station.
Other Contact: email@example.com
Phone: +44 20 8479 5100
Theme: Department Store
More Reviews (54)
- See All The Edinburgh Castle in Edinburgh
- See All Tea break at Palace of Holyroodhouse
- See All Taxi in Edinburgh
- See All Ocean-Terminal Shopping Centre in...
hopang's Related Pages
United Kingdom Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Firas in Wonderland"
- "My U.K. - a home I love very dearly."
- "East, West, Home is Best."
- "UNITED KINGDOM"
- "My Home"
- "United Kingdom Adventure"
- See All...
- Things to Do in United Kingdom
- Hotels in United Kingdom
- Transportation in United Kingdom
- Nightlife in United Kingdom
- Restaurants in United Kingdom
- Shopping in United Kingdom
- Warnings and Dangers in United Kingdom
- See All...
Badges & Stats in United Kingdom
- 56 Reviews
- 546 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to United Kingdom?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in United Kingdom
- Commented on one of hopang's United Kingdom travel pages
- Uploaded a Photo to "The Edinburgh Castle in Edinburgh"
- Wrote a Review The Edinburgh Castle in Edinburgh in United Kingdom Things to Do
- updated a United Kingdom Travelogue "Honours of the Kingdom in Edinburgh C"
- Uploaded a Video to United Kingdom
Photos in United KingdomSee All Photos (546)
Videos in United KingdomSee All Videos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 117 reviews, 1032 photos, 73 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 153 reviews, 990 photos, 68 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 78 reviews, 1023 photos, 92 travelogues
- United States of America Intro, 45 reviews, 872 photos, 84 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 108 reviews, 671 photos, 40 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 54 reviews, 678 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 72 reviews, 607 photos, 46 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 58 reviews, 619 photos, 51 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 56 reviews, 547 photos, 45 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 40 reviews, 556 photos, 46 travelogues