Australia Nightlife Tips by hopang Top 5 Page for this destination
Australia Nightlife: 77 reviews and 66 photos
Luna Park is the most famous amusement park in the heart of the city of Sydney. It is located at Milsons Point on the north shore of Sydney Harbour. The amusement park was founded in 1935 and is still operating today. The amusement park has between ten and twenty exciting rides for the whole family such as the popular roller coaster, the giant ferris wheel (as depicted in our photograph on the right), Tango Train, Rotor, Spider and Flying Saucer.
Entrance to Luna Park is free but visitors need to pay for the rides. It opens for business throughout the year. Operating hours depend on seasons, usually between 10.00 a.m. and 10.00 p.m. during the summer months. Treat yourself to fun and entertainment at Luna Park in the evening or at night when you visit Sydney on your vacation!
Address: 1, Olympic Drive, Milsons Point
Directions: Located at Milsons Point on the north of Sydney Harbour Bridge in the heart of the city of Sydney near the central business district.
Other Contact: +61 (02) 9922 6644
Phone: +61 (02) 9033 7676
Theme: Family Spot
Conrad Jupiter's Casino
If you are very fond of gambling, you may pay a visit to Conrad Jupiter's Casino in the evening or at night at Hotel Conrad Jupiter when you are having your vacation at Surfers Paradise or Gold Coast. This casino is certainly one of the largest in the state of Queensland. It has more than 70 classic table games such as the popular Black Jack, Roulette, Baccarat and Poker. The casino also has more than 1,000 slot machines for your gambling pleasure to keep you occupied the entire night. It opens for business round the clock. You may e-mail to the following address for more information regarding the hotel and its casino:- firstname.lastname@example.org
Dress Code: No proper dress code is required. However decent clothing is necessary.
Address: Broadbeach Island, Gold Coast.
Directions: Located at Hotel Conrad Jupiter at Broadbeach Island at Gold Coast in the state of Queensland.
Other Contact: Fax: +61 (07) 5592 8219
Phone: +61 (07) 5592 8100
Burswood Entertainment Complex
Burswood Casino is located at Burswood Entertainment Complex along the bank of Swan River in Perth. It is situated approximately five minute drive from the center of the city.
Burswood Entertainment Complex is home to two international luxury hotels, i.e. Hotel Inter-Continetal and Hotel Holiday Inn, seven restaurants, several bars, a nightclub and of course Burswood Casino. The Complex was officially opened in 1985 and attracts miliions of local and foreign tourists every year.
Burswood Casino (formerly Burswood Island Casino) has approximately 1,500 slot machines and many classic table games. It is the largest casino in Australia.
Dress Code: No proper dress code is required.
Address: Burswood Entertainment Complex, Perth
Directions: Located along the bank of Swan River, just 5 minute drive from the heart of Perth.
More Reviews (51)
- Healthy Waterways, South East Queensland
- See All Chinese Garden of Friendship, Sydney
- See All Great shopping centre
hopang's Related Pages
Australia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Down Under"
- "Australia - you're standing in it"
- "♫ I COME FROM A LAND DOWN-UNDER ♫"
- "AUSTRALIA PAGE IS DEDICATED TO THE ANCIENTS...."
- "Down Under Roundtrip"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Australia
- Hotels in Australia
- Transportation in Australia
- Nightlife in Australia
- Restaurants in Australia
- Shopping in Australia
- Warnings and Dangers in Australia
- See All...
Explore the World
- Altamonte Springs Hotels
- Mount Gambier Hotels
- Ahmadabad Hotels
- Kos Hotels
Badges & Stats in Australia
- 54 Reviews
- 256 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to Australia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Australia
Videos in AustraliaSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 132 reviews, 768 photos, 51 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 72 reviews, 607 photos, 46 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 104 reviews, 494 photos, 20 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 40 reviews, 542 photos, 50 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 50 reviews, 432 photos, 36 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 55 reviews, 410 photos, 28 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 50 reviews, 398 photos, 30 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Australia Intro, 54 reviews, 256 photos, 10 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Austria Intro, 43 reviews, 220 photos, 10 travelogues
- Spain Intro, 47 reviews, 206 photos, 10 travelogues
Top Australia hotels
- Melbourne Hotels
- 3342 Reviews - 7500 Photos
- Perth Hotels
- 2280 Reviews - 4795 Photos
- Gold Coast Hotels
- 846 Reviews - 1810 Photos
- Sydney Hotels
- 5744 Reviews - 13367 Photos
- Adelaide Hotels
- 973 Reviews - 2115 Photos
- Port Douglas Hotels
- 227 Reviews - 586 Photos
- Canberra Hotels
- 852 Reviews - 2115 Photos
- Cairns Hotels
- 863 Reviews - 2195 Photos
- Brisbane Hotels
- 1600 Reviews - 3449 Photos
- Darwin Hotels
- 685 Reviews - 2049 Photos
- Surfers Paradise Hotels
- 171 Reviews - 346 Photos
- Mackay Hotels
- 74 Reviews - 124 Photos
- Geelong Hotels
- 318 Reviews - 667 Photos
- Uluru National Park (Ayers Rock) Hotels
- 460 Reviews - 1271 Photos
- Hamilton Island Hotels
- 129 Reviews - 401 Photos