"AUSTRALIA" Top 5 Page for this destination Australia by hopang
Australia Travel Guide: 47,862 reviews and 125,760 photos
Australia is one of the five continents in the world although it is the smallest continent. It is located in the southern hemisphere. Australia is bordering by Indonesia and Papua New Guinea in the north and New Zealand in the south east. It has a total population of approximately 21 million inhabitants. Canbera is the capital of Australia. Sydney is its largest city. English is its national language. The land area of Australia is approximately 7.7 million square kilometres. Other large cities in Australia include Adelaide, Melbourne, Brisbane and Perth.
The following are two of our favourite tourist attractions in Australia:-
Atlantis Marine Park was officially opened in 1981. It was located approximately 60 kilometres north of Perth in Western Australia. It was one of the largest amusement parks in the world. Unfortunately due to financial difficulties, Atlantis Marine Park closed in 1990.
Atlantis Marine Park was undoubtedly one of the most beautiful marine parks in the world we had ever seen. We posted this travel tip in our Australia travel page simply because many young people in Australia and the rest of the world have not seen or even heard of such wonderful theme park. Today the site is a white elephant unfortunately!
You are welcome to visit hopang's Australia Travelogues below for more photographs of Atlantis Marine Park in Perth.
Sydney Opera House is located at Macquarie Road near the Circular Quay East along Bennelong Point in the city of Sydney. It was designed by Danish architect Jern Utzon and was completed in 1973. Sydney Opera House is a very popular tourist attraction in the city. It was designated as a World Heritage Site by UNESCO in 2007. The Opera House is regarded as one of the greatest buildings in the world! Take a Captain Cook cruise round Sydney Harbour like we did and you will be fascinated with the wonderful and incredible view of Sydney Opera House and Sydney Harbour Bridge!
We find this rather interesting - the rest of the world can certainly learn from South East Queensland, Australia! Here... more travel advice
Market City Reading Cinemas is located at Market City Shopping Centre at Haymarket in the heart of Sydney's famous... more travel advice
hopang's Related Pages
Australia Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Down Under"
- "I travelled a Land downunder"
- "Australia - you're standing in it"
- "♫ I COME FROM A LAND DOWN-UNDER ♫"
- "AUSTRALIA PAGE IS DEDICATED TO THE ANCIENTS...."
- See All...
- Things to Do in Australia
- Hotels in Australia
- Transportation in Australia
- Nightlife in Australia
- Restaurants in Australia
- Shopping in Australia
- Warnings and Dangers in Australia
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Australia
- 54 Reviews
- 256 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (25)
Have you been to Australia?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Australia
Videos in AustraliaSee All Videos (2)
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 153 reviews, 990 photos, 68 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 54 reviews, 678 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 88 reviews, 592 photos, 35 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 72 reviews, 607 photos, 46 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 104 reviews, 518 photos, 23 travelogues
- United Kingdom Intro, 56 reviews, 547 photos, 45 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 40 reviews, 556 photos, 46 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 40 reviews, 542 photos, 50 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 33 reviews, 502 photos, 45 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 50 reviews, 432 photos, 36 travelogues