France Transportation Tips by hopang Top 5 Page for this destination
France Transportation: 300 reviews and 244 photos
Train inside Paris Disneyland
The train inside Paris Disneyland is an internal transportation system for the convenience of visitors. You may take the train ride which circles the main Disney attractions between the various land from Adventureland to Frontierland, Fantasyland and Discoveryland to Main Street USA. It is a good way to rest your feet. Beside you are guaranteed of good view of Paris Disney attractions as the train runs above ground. The train is spacious, quite comfortable and has plenty of seats.
Paris Metro map
Paris Metro is a mass rapid transit sytem which is the second busiest in Europe after the metro system in the city of Moscow. Paris Metro handles approximately 4.5 millions passengers per day. It has a total of 16 lines mostly located underground with approximately 300 subway stations. The total lenght of tracks is approximately 210 kilometers. It was opened to the public as early as 1900. Paris Metro is the easiest means of transportation to travel from one area to another in such a large city! Most foreign tourists will use the system when they stay in the city of Paris for more than three days. Below are several Paris Metro's websites where you can check for details!
Phone: 0 800 15 11 11
One day pass
You can travel by buses no: 98 or 99 operated by Ligne d' azur from Aeroport Nice Cote d' Azur to Central Nice, a distance of approximately seven kilometers. Bus no: 98 departs for Nice bus station and bus no: 99 departs for Nice railway station from the airport. It takes approximately 25 minutes to travel between the airport and Central Nice. Buses are available at an intervals of between 15 and 30 minutes from 6.00 a.m. to 9.00 p.m. daily.
It costs 4.00 euros for a one day pass. However the bus ticket can be used for local travels in the city of Nice for the entire day until midnight. You can make full use of the bus ticket to travel to the outskirts of the city or to travel from one end of Nice City to the other end! Or you may preferably purchase just one way ticket for 1.30 euros to the destination of your choice.
Other Contact: http://www.nice.aeroport.fr
Phone: 08 1006 1006
More Reviews (35)
- See All Albert I Garden, Nice
- See All A romantic five star hotel
- See All A Swedish restaurant in Nice
- See All A city map of Paris
hopang's Related Pages
France Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL FRANCE !!!"
- "France - a place for many adventures"
- "France 2002 & 1995"
- "LA BELLE FRANCE"
- "My memory of the past, my dreams of the future"
- See All...
- Things to Do in France
- Hotels in France
- Transportation in France
- Nightlife in France
- Restaurants in France
- Shopping in France
- Warnings and Dangers in France
- See All...
Badges & Stats in France
- 38 Reviews
- 162 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (26)
Have you been to France?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in France
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 117 reviews, 1032 photos, 73 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 153 reviews, 990 photos, 68 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 54 reviews, 678 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 72 reviews, 607 photos, 46 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 104 reviews, 518 photos, 23 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination United Kingdom Intro, 56 reviews, 547 photos, 45 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 40 reviews, 556 photos, 46 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 40 reviews, 542 photos, 50 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Switzerland Intro, 33 reviews, 502 photos, 45 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 50 reviews, 432 photos, 36 travelogues