"FRANCE" Top 5 Page for this destination France by hopang
France Travel Guide: 59,653 reviews and 163,197 photos
France is located in Western Europe and is bordering several Western European countries such as Spain, Italy, Belgium etc. It is a member of Euroepan Union (EU). Paris is its capital and is also its largest city. The above photo was taken outside the Arch of Triumph along the popular Champs Elysees.
The following are two of our favourite tourist attractions in France:-
Disneyland Paris resort is the second Disneyland to be opened outside the United States of America. It is only one of the three Disneylands located outside the USA - the other two are located in Asia, i.e. in the cities of Tokyo and Hong Kong. Paris Disneyland was officially opened to the public in 1992.
Paris Disneyland resort is located approximately 30 kilometers from downtown Paris. It attracts approximately fifteen millions local and foreign visitors every year. The theme park caters not only for adults but also children as well, young and old. There are Disney showtimes at regular intervals daily as depicted in our beautiful photo on the left. Admission fees are quite expensive, it has to be said. You may visit our travelogues below to see more lovely photos of Paris Disneyland attractions.
Opening hours are between 10.00 a.m. an 10.00 p.m. daily.
Louvre Museum is the most visited art museum in the world and one of the most visited tourist attractions in Paris. It attracts millions of visitors annually. It opened its door to the public in 1793! Today it has approximately 35,000 pieces of exhibits.
The museum is located beside River Seine in the heart of Paris. Make it a point to visit Louvre Museum when you are in Paris for holidays. You may visit our travelogues below for more exciting and impressive pictures of the Louvre Museum.
The Albert I Garden (Jardin Albert 1er) is located between Avenue des Phoceens and Avenue de Verdun, just east of Hotel... more travel advice
The nightviews of Nice especially during the months of December and January are indeed beautiful when the city streets... more travel advice
hopang's Related Pages
France Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "BEAUTIFUL FRANCE !!!"
- "France - a place for many adventures"
- "France 2002 & 1995"
- "LA BELLE FRANCE"
- "My memory of the past, my dreams of the future"
- See All...
- Things to Do in France
- Hotels in France
- Transportation in France
- Nightlife in France
- Restaurants in France
- Shopping in France
- Warnings and Dangers in France
- See All...
Badges & Stats in France
- 38 Reviews
- 162 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (24)
Have you been to France?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in France
Top 10 Pages
- Top 5 Page for this destination Italy Intro, 132 reviews, 768 photos, 51 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Lithuania Intro, 54 reviews, 678 photos, 54 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Spain Intro, 88 reviews, 592 photos, 35 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Germany Intro, 72 reviews, 607 photos, 46 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Sweden Intro, 104 reviews, 494 photos, 20 travelogues
- Ireland Intro, 40 reviews, 556 photos, 46 travelogues
- Norway Intro, 40 reviews, 542 photos, 50 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination China Intro, 50 reviews, 432 photos, 36 travelogues
- Top 5 Page for this destination Turkey Intro, 55 reviews, 410 photos, 28 travelogues
- Greece Intro, 50 reviews, 398 photos, 30 travelogues