"The great Twin City experience" Texarkana by chacha74
Texarkana Travel Guide: 45 reviews and 50 photos
I moved here, or a few miles out, in 1992. I've only spent one year away during that time in Arlington Texas. This is truely a good area to raise your kids. There is a strange vibe in the air during football season. This is because the residents are divided between Texas & Arkansas High schools. Outside of that there really is a good feeling about the whole twin city experience.
Oh my God! This is the place where the truely picky mexican food eaters should chow down. The dishes at Zapata's are... more travel advice
chacha74's Related Pages
Texarkana Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Keeweechic's Texarkana"
- "Texarkana - Small Town Mindset, Big City Services"
- "spartan's new Texarkana Page"
- "The great Twin City experience"
- "Texarkana, Texas"
- "10eke's new Texarkana Page"
- "~ Texarkana, Texas & Arkansas ~"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Texarkana
- Hotels in Texarkana
- Transportation in Texarkana
- Restaurants in Texarkana
- Warnings and Dangers in Texarkana
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Texarkana
- 2 Reviews
- 0 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Texarkana?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Texarkana
Top PagesSee All Travel Pages (3)
No friends yet.