"my home town Tewkesbury" Tewkesbury by thefolly4
Tewkesbury Travel Guide: 27 reviews and 105 photos
This photo was taken late 07 looking across the vineyards towards the abbey, in the winter we get flooding due to having 2 rivers that meet here, the avon & the severn, as most people may know we had real bad floods last year, so bad that the town was cut off completely
- Pros:near the m5 motorway, plenty of work around here if you don't mind working
- Cons:same things as anywhere else
- In a nutshell:nice quaint town, loads of history, near cheltenham
thefolly4's Related Pages
Tewkesbury Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "A Fantastic Historic Town"
- "A lovely abbey ......in a flood plain."
- "Charming Cotswold Village"
- "Great time in Tewkesbury."
- "Tewkesbury: A Charming Cotswolds Town"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Tewkesbury
- Hotels in Tewkesbury
- Transportation in Tewkesbury
- Restaurants in Tewkesbury
- Shopping in Tewkesbury
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Tewkesbury
- 0 Reviews
- 1 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (1)
Have you been to Tewkesbury?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Tewkesbury
Top 5 Pages
- Hawaii (State of) Intro, 7 photos, 1 travelogue
- Florida Keys 1 review, 4 photos
- Kos Intro, 1 review, 2 photos
- Ca'n Picafort Intro, 3 photos
- Key West 1 review, 1 photo
No friends yet.