"Wonderful Views of the Columbia Gorge" Crown Point State Park by fred98115
Crown Point State Park Travel Guide: 2 reviews and 10 photos
When Lewis and Clark passed by here in 1805-06, this was a wild river, but now it is dammed and tamed. Vista House is the popular destination today with outstanding views of the Gorge. It is a lookout built by the Civilian Conservation Corps and is a National Historic Landmark. It sits on a 733 foot bluff.
- Pros:Great views of the Columbia
- Cons:Popular so expect tourists
- In a nutshell:A must stop for the traveller
fred98115's Related Pages
Crown Point State Park Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Crown Point Vista House - Scenic Views"
- "Wonderful Views of the Columbia Gorge"
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crown Point State Park
- 1 Reviews
- 4 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (20)
Have you been to Crown Point State Park?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crown Point State Park
- updated a Crown Point State Park Travel Page "Wonderful Views of the Columbia Gorge"
- Wrote a Review Photograph the Gorge from a high bluff in Crown Point State Park Things to Do
- Uploaded a Photo to "Photograph the Gorge from a high bluff"
- Posted in Travel Antarctica Forum "Value of one day air excursion to..."
Photos in Crown Point State ParkSee All Photos (4)
Top 10 Pages
- Great Falls Intro, 11 reviews, 56 photos
- Alaska Intro, 10 reviews, 52 photos
- Antarctica Intro, 9 reviews, 48 photos
- Oklahoma City Intro, 8 reviews, 42 photos
- Seattle Intro, 8 reviews, 37 photos
- Bentonville Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Bergen Intro, 6 reviews, 33 photos
- Fredericksburg Intro, 8 reviews, 31 photos
- Sydney Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
- San Antonio Intro, 6 reviews, 31 photos
No friends yet.