"Algarve with stunning scenery" Algarve by nyperose
Algarve Travel Guide: 2,302 reviews and 6,222 photos
We visited Algarve in March 2007, and stayed in Albufeira. With a rental car we drove along the whole south coast of Portugal, from Sagres to the Spanish border.
The scenery was incredible and the weather pretty hot and sunny all the time.
We stayed at this nice hotel on the cliffs.
Plenty of nice walking-paths.
You can walk this way to the beach, but the water was really cold and the waves could be huge in March.
- Pros:Fabulous landscapes and very quiet
nyperose's Related Pages
Algarve Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Exploring Portugal's southwest corner"
- "My Algarve"
- "Algarve - The West"
- " A romance with Algarve"
- "Exploring a beautiful coast"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Algarve
- Hotels in Algarve
- Transportation in Algarve
- Nightlife in Algarve
- Restaurants in Algarve
- Shopping in Algarve
- Warnings and Dangers in Algarve
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Algarve
- 0 Reviews
- 3 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Cities
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Algarve?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Algarve
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Cefalú Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues