"Crete September 2011" Crete Island by nyperose
Crete Island Travel Guide: 1,459 reviews and 3,872 photos
We spent a week in Crete in September 2011, and stayed at the seaside resort of Malia, east of Heraklion.
The weather was nice, and it was pretty warm all the time. We rented a car and drove around the eastern part of the island.
The only annoying thing was that the waves were so huge that it was impossible to swim in the sea. Fortunately we had a big swimming pool at the bungalow, Kernos beach where we were staying.
- Pros:Beautiful landscapes and wonderful climate
nyperose's Related Pages
Crete Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "In Search Of The Minotaur"
- "The REAL and IDEAL PaRaDiSe!"
- "Alternative Crete."
- "Crete - the place to be"
- "1 week, 1100 kilometres"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Crete Island
- Hotels in Crete Island
- Transportation in Crete Island
- Nightlife in Crete Island
- Restaurants in Crete Island
- Shopping in Crete Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Crete Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Crete Island
- 1 Reviews
- 8 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Crete Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Crete Island
Photos in Crete IslandSee All Photos (8)
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Cefalú Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues