"A day-trip to Santorini from Heraklion, Crete" Santorini Island by nyperose
Santorini Island Travel Guide: 1,657 reviews and 5,525 photos
We went on a wonderful day-trip from Heraklion to the island of Santorini with the Aegean Speedlines. It took only 2 hours and 15 minutes so we were able to spend most of the day on Santorini with its breathtaking landscapes.
nyperose's Related Pages
Santorini Island Travel Guide
Member Travel Pages
- "Awarded FIRST Most Beautiful Island for 2011!"
- "SMALL ISLAND - BIG WOW !!!!"
- "Cycladean Splendour"
- "Sunshine and Sunset in Santorini"
- "The spirit of Love!"
- "Santorini ? A photographer?s dream"
- See All...
- Things to Do in Santorini Island
- Hotels in Santorini Island
- Transportation in Santorini Island
- Nightlife in Santorini Island
- Restaurants in Santorini Island
- Shopping in Santorini Island
- Warnings and Dangers in Santorini Island
- See All...
Badges & Stats in Santorini Island
- 1 Reviews
- 5 Photos
- 0 Forum posts
- 0 Comments
- See All Stats
- See All Badges (4)
Have you been to Santorini Island?Share Your Travels
Latest Activity in Santorini Island
- updated a Santorini Island Travel Page "A day-trip to Santorini from Heraklion, Crete"
- Posted in Travel Kulusuk Forum "Re: A day-trip from Reykjavik to..."
- Wrote a Review Aegean Speedlines between Santorini and Crete about Ferries and boats in Santorini Island Transportation
- Uploaded a Photo to "Aegean Speedlines between Santorini and Crete"
Photos in Santorini IslandSee All Photos (5)
Top 10 Pages
- Saint Petersburg Intro, 17 reviews, 87 photos, 2 travelogues
- Singapore Intro, 10 reviews, 39 photos
- New York City Intro, 7 reviews, 36 photos
- Dubai Intro, 7 reviews, 35 photos, 1 travelogue
- Venice Intro, 5 reviews, 36 photos, 3 travelogues
- Marseille Intro, 2 reviews, 33 photos, 3 travelogues
- Doha Intro, 7 reviews, 27 photos
- Cefalú Intro, 5 reviews, 24 photos
- Antalya Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues
- Lausanne Intro, 2 reviews, 25 photos, 2 travelogues